"Crazy Horse" Art Quilt by Littleton Studio We are pleased to introduce you to another of our wonderful artists of Old Town! Littleton Studio offers contemporary fiber art: small table topper quilts, quilted wall hangings, collage wall hangings, miniatures and note cards. You will also see beautiful examples of her fine art in the mediums of colored pencil or pastels. So, pour yourself a nice cup of tea or coffee and have a leisurely stroll through Littleton Studio located in the Old Town Market of 1000markets.com. |
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Littleton Studios
Posted by Old Town Market at 7:07 PM
Labels: 1000markets.com, fiber art, fine art, littleton studio, note cards, old town, pastels, pencil, quilted wall hangings, table topper quilts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Beautifully constructed quilt--very talented artist!
That has to be the most beautiful quilt I have ever seen! I have a photo by the same name. http://www.1000markets.com/products/35961
I can just see them paired together in a guest bedroom!
Post a Comment